The Very Best Array of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Feeders & Waterers for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your dog. Some puppies eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Treat Play Love in Grand Forks, ND. We stock lots of dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (701) 772-0556 to get more information!
it pays to shop local, these guys keep it local by staying involved with our animal shelters, it’s easily the best spot in town for pet owners. Everyone who works here is SO friendly and so passionate for animals, and it shows in the natural / high quality products they bring in. NO complaints, i just wish they had another dog washing stall! its soooo convenient being able to bring my dog here for the bathing, drying, and nail clippings! And he loves to pick out a treat afterwards! I will ALWAYS recommend this place!
Just over there for the self bath station. So convenient!
Beautiful store! Great staff, who answered all my questions and were just around nice
This pet store is the best. They have all the healthy products I need for my dog and the staff is amazing. Highly recommend!
We love TPL - my pets absolutely love the treats, toys, and other goodies they have! Always so friendly and kind!