Support Our Locally Owned Pet Store with Your Order of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your pup. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of typically having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in fancy colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling pet bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Treat Play Love in Grand Forks, ND. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (701) 772-0556 to find out more!
Great little place with a surprisingly large selection, especially of chews for the pups. Love the self serve dog wash!
Very helpful staff. Great selection.
Natural medicine is the best,I want to say thank you to Dr Eric for giving me the best he can to cure me from my herpes infection.I have been having this issue for over 8 months and I have tried medicine from the hospital but no good news,On a faith day I was going true the internet where I saw different testimonies of a great herbalist named Dr Eric.I was scared at first but I have to give a try because I have been scammed before.Thanks to God as I connected him,he did the best and today I'm cured from the Infection.I want the world to help me thank this grate man and I will recommend him to anyone because his herbal medicine is the best.
His WhatsApp: http://wa.me/+2348162493924
Email ✉️ : email@example.com
And his Facebook link
I love knowing that no matter what I purchase in this store, it won’t have rawhide in it. The staff are personable and professional and take time to help/give guidance on products that will benefit my Boxers. My favorite thing at TPL, is the self service bath! I love having full access to a professional bath that has steps up into it before securing my pup safely inside. They provide a plethora of grooming tools, shampoo products (or you can bring your own- I use flea/tick shampoo but still use the vast array of post bathing coat products). There’s a grooming table w a safety connection on it. Towels, a blow dryer and ear wraps….and clippers… so many useful gadgets! They clean up the bathing suite once you’re done using it (Out of respect I tidy it up, but leave the rest. It’s wonderful not having to worry about sopping wet heavy towels in my washer machine at home, or having my pet run wild around the house after a bath at home, and getting the furniture etc wet). This is a long post, I think it’s good feedback for customers to know this is a great asset. The bath suite is only $15.00. If you have an anxious pet, the staff can help you find a product for that so the bath isn’t so anxiety provoking. Our dog had a rough few moments during the first time but quickly calmed down. The 2nd bath was much more relaxing.
There are specialty Toys, balls, and so much more! They have raw and healthy food choices for your pet. TPL also supports Journey Home Animal rescue (JHAR). They are a collection site, as well as having products you can purchase that go to JHAR. TPL has great parking right up front. It may look small from the frontage road, but it’s the perfect size to shop w your pet, bathe your pet, or get advice regarding what’s best for your pet! You can get cute cards, and stuff for your car, and I could go on. Because of their knowledge I’ve avoided two trips to the vet (Urinary Tract Infection; the snout brand of cranberry and cranberry blend drink w Tumeric and other ingredients to kill the bacterial infection our Boxer had). Go check out TPL! Pets on a leash and well behaved are welcome!!!! It’s a gem.